Latest publication, available in December 2023:
- S111. G. J. C. Davis, J. DeLaine, Z. Kamash and C. R. Potts (edd.), From the Palatine to Pirro Ligorio: Architectural, sculptural and antiquarian studies in memory of Amanda Claridge (1949-2022). with contributions by E. Bartman, M. Bruno, I. Campbell, A. Claridge, R. Coates-Stephens, J. DeLaine, C. Evers, G. B. Fidanza, B. Fowlkes Childs, M. Goalen, S. Kay, E. La Rocca, P. Liverani, J. Pakkanen, P. Pensabene, E. Pomar, N. Purcell, S. Smith and S. Walker. Cloth bound, printed on 80# silk text, 214 pages, 116 ills., including 66 in colour. ISBN-13: 978-0-9994586-5-5. Published December 2023. List price: $125. Price to individuals $99.50. Price for those who joined the “Tabula honoraria” $74 or £59.75. Postage to be added to all prices.
- S110. Nejib Ben Lazreg, Lea M. Stirling and Jennifer P. Moore, Leptiminus (Lamta) Report no. 4. The East Cemetery: stratigraphy, ceramics, non-ceramic finds and bio-archaeological studies. Nineteen chapters spread over two volumes having a total of 716 pp., printed entirely in color with hundreds of illustrations. Published on March 18, 2021. List price: $149. Special price to individuals: $119 plus postage.
- S109. J. H. Humphrey (ed.), For the love of Carthage. Cemeteries, a bath and the circus in the southwest part of the city; pottery, brickstamps and lamps from several sites; the presence of saints, & urban development in the pertica region. It contains 15 chapters by different authors. 350 pp., illustrated throughout in colour. Published on August 10, 2020. List price: $119. Special initial price to individuals: $89 plus postage.
- S108. Marcello Mogetta (ed.), Élite burial practices and processes of urbanization at Gabii: the non-adult tombs from Area D of the Gabii Project excavations. 172 pages, heavily illustrated in colour. Published in 2020. List price: $99.50. Web price to individuals: $79.50.
- S107. Martyn Allen (ed.), The role of zooarchaeology in the study of the Western Roman Empire. It contains 10 chapters by different authors. 168 pages. Published in 2019. List price: $89.50. Web price to individuals: $69.75.
THE NEW PUBLISHING ARRANGEMENTS
Cambridge University Press is responsible for the publication and distribution of the annual journal starting with volume 34 (2021): https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-roman-archaeology/subscribe. In addition to volume 34 onwards, all orders for back issues of the annual journal (vols. 1-33) should also now be placed with Cambridge University Press.
Authors wishing to submit should follow the new guidelines at: https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-roman-archaeology/information/instructions-contributors.
John and Laura Humphrey will continue to publish and distribute the supplementary series, both all the published volumes and the four more which are in preparation.
All orders and payments for the supplementary series should continue to be sent to: JRA, 95 Peleg Road, Portsmouth, Rhode Island 02871, USA or to [email protected]. Please note that titles in the supplementary series cannot be ordered from or supplied by Cambridge University Press.