· 4.195: C. Iacobone, Le stipi votive di Taranto (scavi 1885-1934). Reviewed by R. Miller Ammerman.
· 30.752: L. Callegarin, M. Kbiri Alaoui, A. Ichkhakh & J.-C. Roux (edd), Rirha: site antique et médiéval du Maroc. Vol. I. Cadre historique et géographique général; vol. II. Période maurétanienne; vol. III. Période romaine; vol. IV. Période médiévale islamique. Reviewed byE. Fentress
· 25.726: M. Icks, The crimes of Elagabalus. The life and legacy of Rome’s decadent boy emperor. Reviewed by M. Sommer.
· 13.591: G. M. Paul and M. Ierardi (edd.), Roman coins and public life under the Empire. Reviewed by T. V. Buttrey.
· 29.991: J. Ingleheart (ed.), Ancient Rome and the construction of modern homosexual identities. Reviewed by J. Clarke.
P. P. Iossif:
· 32.602: P. P. Iossif, Fr. de Callataÿ, R. Veymiers (edd.), Typoi. Greek and Roman coins seen through their images. Noble issues, humble users? Reviewed by M. Backmann.
· 5.467: B. Isaac,The limits of empire: the Roman army in the east. Reviewed by S. T. Parker.
· 16.475: J. Isager (ed.), Foundation and destruction: Nikopolis and northwestern Greece. Reviewed by W. M. Murray.
· 14.648: S. Isager and B. Poulsen (edd.), Patron and pavements in late antiquity. Reviewed by C. Kondoleon.
· 32.679: E. Isayev, Migration, mobility and place in ancient Italy. Reviewed by C. Moatti.
· 20.399: E. Isayev, Inside ancient Lucania: dialogues in history and archaeology. Reviewed by S. Thakur.
· 32.891: T. Ismaelli, Hierapolis di Frigia X. Il Tempio A nel santuario di Apollo. Architettura, decorazione e contesto. Reviewed by N. de Chaisemartin & M. Livadiotti.
· 25.879: T. Ismaelli, Architettura dorica a Hierapolis di Frigia. Reviewed by G. A. Plattner.
Israel Antiquities Authority:
· 30.843: [Israel Antiquities Authority], The Lod mosaic: a spectacular Roman mosaic floor. Reviewed by C. S. Lightfoot
· 24.791: V. Tzaferis and S. Israeli, Paneas vol. I. The Roman to Early Islamic periods. Excavations in areas A, B, E, F, G and H. Reviewed by B. Burrell.
· 24.791: V. Tzaferis and S. Israeli, Paneas vol. II. Small finds and other studies. Reviewed by B. Burrell.
· 19.625: S. Ivcevi, “Lukovicaste fibule iz Salone u arheoloskome muzeju u Splitu”. Reviewed by M. Buora.